Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The. Best. Weekend. EVER.

Wow. Words cannot describe how much fun I had this weekend. I'm not gonna lie. The following is all true story.

Friday - Scene: Aurora's Kitchen. Possibilty for Disaster: high.

I arrived home from work on Friday around 2pm, due to my boss telling me, "You're worthless to me, go home." Ok, you don't have to tell me twice. I took a wee trip to the liquor and grocery stores, and headed home to do some food preparation for the upcoming festivities. While at the liquor store purchasing imbibments for the weekend, I also purchased a bottle of bahama mama to aid in my preparations. So, while spending the evening making pizza *snort*, puppy chow, and taco salad, I drank said bottle. The latter part of my evening involved dancing around my apartment to my new rock CD that I burned for Babs. Good times.

Saturday - Scene: town.

Sarah and Theresa arrived at my house around 1:30. We hung out for a bit, and the Rachel arrived around 2 surprising the pants off of Sarah. (It was amusing, let me tell you). We chatted for a bit, then decided that a visit to the pro shop was in order. We headed to the pro shop, made asses of ourselves for a good 45 minutes, and headed out to the Saturday night game. Oh! I can't believe I forgot that we went out for Juicy Lucy's at Matt's bar, where we called the waiter Matt, even though his name isn't matt. PHENOMENAL hamburgers. Not gonna lie, they were great. So anyway, the game was awesome, 10 Sit down bitch's, and we had the random guy in front of us yelling it too. After the game we cam back to my place, had a bottle of wine, cookies, and went to bed.

Sunday - Scene: Separated *sniff*

We woke on Sunday morning, had some butter and potatoes for breakfast, and I headed to Valleyfair (awesome) and the girls went to the game with Bobbi. But not before they went to Chipotle. Where they bought Chipotle T-shirts for $10 each Burrito? No, Teee-shirt". but did they get me one? No. So, on our way to Babs's for Sunday evening festivities, we made a side trip to Chipotle to grab me a shirt. Thus, Team Chipotle was born. The evening was filled with much alcohol, food, and hi-jinks. Good Times were had by all. The Tingers arrived safe and sound and it was fabulous to meet them.

Monday - Scene: softball field, metrodome and Babs's

Monday mornings wake-up call came at 6:30 am. We got up, showered (no stinky girls here!) and headed to Mounds View where we "played" softball, ate and had a great time. The game sucked baseball-wise, but, Sarah got to play Dodgeball (throwing balls into the back of a pick-up), I got to play Name that Twin, and tony got to play World Perks Challenge. (These are all between innings games on the jumbotron, little brushes with fame for us). Sarah won a gift card and a hat, I won a hotel room and Tony won Twins Tickets. The atmosphere of the game was amazing, and very very fun. Even though we lost 7-0. Back at barbs for more partying on Monday eve, Storytime with AT was informative, and a good time was, once again, had by all.

The girls left this morning after a Chipotle lunch, and now I am all alone and kind of sad.

But the weekend was awesome, and amazing, and tomorrow at work is gonna suck. *nods*

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Not gonna lie. The weekend was stellar. Not just stellar, it was Santana. Yep. That good. True story. Thanks for the hospitality. I'll leave you with this thought:

"But I want pizza now!"

Rachel said...

Oh yeah, and you missed the sad part Monday when I had to leave before the game because I live out on the edge of the world.

dawnmarie said...

I didn't miss it. I avoided anything negative. There was no mention of tickets either.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, oooh, I'm famous. First the jumbotron and now your blog. Should I get an agent?

Guess who?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come back and do it all over again!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://edaqacam.ibnsites.com/jidesyv.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ohydozar.kogaryu.com/tygobymu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich