Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Gooooooooooin' to the chapel and we're...

Ms. Carly once claimed to be turned off by a man who was the "marrying type".

She even posted an entire book, website, and test, on being alone, and how to do it.

Then, she reneged on that, and said she might be the marrying kind.

Now, she posts a set of photos from Vancouver Island. Complete with captions such as:

"We think of it as ours". re: a future guest suite at the home of an important person's parents.
"These are so the inlaws for me."

Ms. Carly,

Is there something you're not telling us? That hobbit grove sure looked like a nice place to propose. And you were wearing a flower in your hair that weekend. Could it be anymore romantic?

sincerely,
dawn.

14 comments:

Rachel said...

There's also the statement "These are so the inlaws for me."

dawnmarie said...

yes! I forgot that one. :edit:

Sarah said...

nice freaking rock!!

dawnmarie said...

just a random picture i googled. pretty nice though.

lauren said...

She is SO the marrying kind. Deep down we all are. Because we're girls. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. You really researched this post, Dawn. I am suitably impressed. You shocked me and you made me laugh. That was awesome. And thanks for encouraging her, Rachel. You guys are just so great. And no, I don't have anything to tell you. You know me well enough to know I'd never be able to keep a secret like that. Especially not from you, Dawn!

dawnmarie said...

Lauren, you're very right. I've never denied that I want to get married at some point.

Carly! I've been sitting on my hands waiting for you to look at this post. hee.

Rachel said...

Carly, I am nothing if not an enabler. Ask anyone in the Batcave.

In this particular instance, I felt that it was my duty as Dawn's friend to point out the oversight to her.

Anonymous said...

You know, I felt like I'd been missing out while not having any time online this week. Turns out, I was RIGHT!

Is there some flower in your hair significance? Other than going to San Francisco?

dawnmarie said...

not that I know of, it's just cute and somewhat romantic.

I sometimes get overly romantic, and the flower in the hair makes me think romance.

dawnmarie said...

and I love San Fransisco, so that works too.

Anonymous said...

You're cute, Dawn.

And Rachel, we must have been posting at the same time because this is the first time I've seen your comment right above mine. I respect your allegiance to your friend. No one could challenge that.

Sarah said...

silly dawn. i knew it was random. it's just randomly gorgeous.

dawnmarie said...

I have good taste.

Just didn't want anyone to think it was carly's. or mine for that matter.