Friday, July 06, 2007

I was an awesome girl scout.

Today after work, JoAnna, Theresa, Zeke, Nick and I are headed to the wild, wild, woods of Wisconsin. We'll partake of marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, hot dogs, brats, perhaps some beer, water, canoing, hiking, air mattresses and the local wildlife.

I'm heading out at 1:30, to pick up new water bottles for myself and Nick, as his smells, and mine lost a battle with a dishwasher.

I'm ready to go now, however, and I'm a little perturbed with the concept of time that is not marching along quite as swiftly as I'd like.

Have fabulous weekends, everyone.

7 comments:

thisisbeth said...

Don't get eaten by a bear!

Anonymous said...

WILDLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toni said...

Have fun! Stay cool!

theresa said...

little squirrel dude is ALMOST cuter than Jake the Duck.

Dem Soldier said...

Hi neighbour....

Enjoy, I'm up north "Little Falls" also enjoying the out-doors.

UnionMan1864 said...

I was an awsome boy scout

Rachel said...

I passed on the girl scouts. I hope you had fun and didn't roast to death.