Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm hooked on a feeling.

Is anyone else having trouble blogging these days? Sarah's taking a hiatus, Carly used to post every day,and is now pumping out two to three posts per week (still commendable) I'm trying to get a post or two up every week, but I'm struggling with topics and looking for information that would be interesting to people. Theresa hasn't posted in ages, and Laura and Lauren are long gone from the links list for lack of updating. Even Beth isn't updating as frequently. Let's not even talk about the teeth pulling necessary to get Toni to post. Comments in general are fewer and farther in between.

I know life "gets in the way" believe me. I have class three nights this week. Throw in one night to see Nick, and I have tonight to do homework, laundry, and hopefully make it to the used bookstore and grocery store.

What's up?

eta: Props to Rachel for updating very regularly.

10 comments:

thisisbeth said...

I go through streaks when it comes to blogging--it was the same way with journals I kept as a kid.

Sometimes the brain has nothing to say, or the fingers refuse to communicate. Heh.

Brianinmpls said...

I think it is just summer and everybody is busy. I know I have been struggling finding time and if I didn't need a break from typing papers for class I would be blogging a lot less too.

Laura said...

My life has been insane lately, sorry. I mean, c'mon, I haven't even been in the Cave, yo.

I did update today, though, as it's actually quiet here at work today (for once).

QueenieCarly said...

I'm trying. I really am. Every single day, I sit down to post, but I just have no follow through anymore. I have a million drafts that I just can't complete for a lack of time, initiative and creativity. It sucks. And once I'm back from vacation, I'm going to try to rectify it.

Anonymous said...

I don't have internet access and it's not like my blog was particularly interesting anyway.

Sherry said...

I think one just needs to post a grievance.

Also, I've noticed that when people say they're going to blog more, they don't. Perhaps they should state that they will blog less... eh, it's a thought.

Sarah said...

i got tired of being boring. it really harmed my self-esteem. *snort*

honestly, i agree with you. i don't know what happened, but i came home from vacation, looked at my blog and said 'meh'. i know i'll be back, but right now i've got enough going on in the real world.

QueenieCarly said...

Hey, I take responsiblity for it when I don't blog. I'm always willing to state the obvious when my blog is blowing. If I say I'm going to blog more, I generally follow through I think. Don't I? I haven't said that in a while. And here's the irony of things... I was more worried about creating a post and setting it to publish every day while I will be out of town than I am during the time that I'm at home. What's up with that?

Toni said...

I have good excuses at least! I thought I was going to have internet access on vacation, but I didn't which explains the entire last week :)

Rocketstar said...

Life is certainly getting in the way of "living life".