Friday, June 22, 2007

I think I'm sick

I do. I really really do.

It's the middle of baseball season, I still love baseball. I'm still pumped about the Twins, even though they're not doing as well as recent years.

But, Carly and Sarah are gonna love this, I'm finding myself looking for football stories on Yahoo! and other news sites. Not Vikings stories, good Lord, why do people do that to themselves? Not Chargers stories, not Falcons stories, not even Lions stories (I once claimed the Lions as my fav. team under duress) No, I'm reading all about the KC Chiefs and my man, Larry Johnson. Now, LJ might be traded, which I'm in favor of, because I don't want him running as much or he's gonna be crippled. So, in anticipation of having to pick a new KC boyfriend, I've started doing my research.

And I'm even kind of looking forward to going to Johnnie football games in the fall. *gasp* Nick's really gonna love that.

Am I ill? This is so not like me!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find this so amusing I cant even put it into words.

You. Looking at football information.HA!

Toni said...

What is wrong with you?

I might have to be done with you if this continues.

Sarah said...

you know as a chargers fan, i have to hate the chefs. (and yes, that was intentional).

in other news, i got a new chargers window cling this weekend.

Sherry said...

You're looking up football? I'm watching baseball on TV? What is the world coming to?

QueenieCarly said...

Imagine the baseball team that is your second or third most hated. That's KC for me. I'm not sure if I'd rather have you watching football and cheering for them or if I'd prefer you kept not watching at all. Hmm...

dawnmarie said...

If I had to guess Dawn's second and third least favorite baseball teams, I'd guess the Red Sox and White Sox, though I'm not sure in what order.

Anonymous said...

Heh. That last comment was from me. Firefox always leaves dawn signed in on blogger on my computer.

dawnmarie said...

Carly and Sarah: I'm confident our friendships will survive the rivalry. Since when it comes right down to it, I still don't really care.

Sherry: you're just getting smarter with the baseball thing. Me, I'm losing my mind.

Nick from most to least hated. 1. Yankees 2. Red Sox 3. White Sox.

Anonymous said...

Woot. That was the order I would have guessed, if I had to. My guess is that there might not even be another team that you hate, though.