Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I know, I know

I haven't been around, I'm awful, can you ever forgive me? Aside from my pointless post yesterday, and Theresa's commando operation where she stole my blog, I've been quiet.

It seems like my life revolves around wedding planning. I've found my dress, my veil (JoAnna was wearing it in this picture) and my shoes. I'm not going to post a picture of my dress, obviously, but my shoes can have some show time. I've decided to make them my something blue, and I love 'em.

Because I know everyone is on the edge of their seats, we've chosen our church, reception hall, photographer, got my dress, veil, shoes, and we've settled our wedding party. I go back to school September 10th, so we're trying to get as much as possible done before then. Our hope is to have the invites made (not mailed though), the girls dresses picked out, and maybe get started on the tuxes, by the time school starts up again. Jo's dress is picked, Carrie and I are going tonight after work, and then we just need to nail down Nick's sister, and life will be golden.

I promise, I will try to get back on the ball here. With something other than non-posts and a wedding update.

We did go to Spam-a-lot last weekend, and it was hilarious, I'm not a monty python fan, but it was well worth it. We stayed at the fancy schmancy St. Paul Hotel as a treat, and that was a wonderful time as well.

6 comments:

Toni said...

I think you should send me a picture of your dress, yes I do.

This post made me sad because I won't be able to be at your wedding :( But, happy for you because YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!!

Anonymous said...

I Think you should send me a picture too. (mom wants to see)

QueenieCarly said...

Those shoes are too cute! I love them!

Tee hee! I've seen a picture of her dress!

dawnmarie said...

Carly, I showed you new pictures, right?

thisisbeth said...

How does Nick's sister feel about getting nailed down? And what sort of nails does one use for this sort of thing...do the friendly salespeople at Menards or Home Depot help?

Sarah said...

theresa went commando?!