Wednesday, August 15, 2007

You're not as close as you think

So, as most everyone knows, Toni is leaving for Italy next week. She's quit her job, and let me tell you, my days go a lot slower without her around to email me all day long.

Yesterday, in my wedding post, she commented that I should send her pictures of my dress.

Yesterday, I learned that I don't have her email address. I've always had her school or work addresses. I have her home address, her cell phone number, her mother's telephone number, and her mother's home address.

But I don't have her personal email address. Crazy, huh?

ETA: Sherry and toast, click here.

5 comments:

Toni said...

You've never had to use it! Plus, you guessed it right, so we're good to go. I'll email you all of my personal email addresses :)

Sherry said...

Whoa! When did you get engaged? (mutters to self: what the hell is going on around here...)

dawnmarie said...

Ha! Sherry, I got engaged in May. . .

Hageltoast said...

wow is it really that soon Toni goes? When are you getting married? What rock have i been living under?

Sarah said...

super funny, the not knowing!