Saturday, August 18, 2007

You know that breaking uuuu-up is hard to do.

This hurts. Really, it does. It's not you, it's me. I just want more. You see, there's this new kid in town, and well, he's more diversified, he offers me more than you do, I have choices, and the hot, gooey,

queso.

So I'm sorry Chipotle, but unless something changes, my affections are dwindling. When it comes to straight up burritos, there's no equal. Your size alone puts you above the rest, but size isn't everything, a girl needs different toppings, different vehicles, nachos, quesadillas, gumbo. Sometimes, in order to keep a relationship fresh, you just have to change things up a bit, and if you're not willing to diversify, well, then I'm going to have to go elsewhere.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i've been a fan for years. and yes, chipotle does rule the burrito market, but in the 'other' and 'queso' categories? no match.

QueenieCarly said...

I still have no idea about either and frankly, I'm starting to feel a little left out.

Sarah said...

carly - you'll have to check them out next time you get down to portland [or seattle]. both chains have locations there. :)