Thursday, March 22, 2007

So now I have the Partridge family in my head...

It's quite amazing how fast time goes when you take two days off at the beginning of the week. I seem to be fully recovered now, which is good, because this weekend I have houseguests in the form of Nick's family, and a bridal shower on Sunday afternoon.

So, because of all this, I have a lot to do.

clean living room
mop kitchen floor
laundry started, anyway
dust
clean laundry room
take out boxes from guest room
clean dining room
do taxes
physics homework
buy new toothbrush (mine died in Arizona, and I've been using a crappy travel one)
clean bedroom
clean oven (i cleaned the stove on Tuesday night, it's sparkly)
clean bathroom

ETA: I forgot about the bathroom. Which is the worst and most tiresome chore. *sigh*

What is everyone up to for the weekend?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it's incredible my list is the exact same as yours :) Minus all but 3 things.

Toni said...

You're taking Physics?

dawnmarie said...

Jo, you're weird today.

Toni, it's a prerequisite. I'm taking it via correspondence.

Sherry said...

Sooooo glad you are feeling better!

Hmmm....my weekend plans? Sounds like a Friday post to me. Check in with me later.

~Sherry

Anonymous said...

Physics via correspondence? But what about all the fun experiments that actually make physics tolerable? You know, like dropping a bowling ball off the balcony of your high school.

And except for the taxes and physics part, my weekend is the same as yours. In addition, I also need to pack up everything I own and move a bunch of furniture to my grandma's for storage.

dawnmarie said...

I don't get to do any of the fun experiments. But on the plus side, I din't have to pay any lab fees or anything. I'm getting a prettygood deal.

Rachel said...

Taxes... *twitch*

Friday night: Swarm game
Saturday: Work
Sunday: Laundry

Sarah said...

sitting on my ass. growing said said. sitting around some more.