Monday, April 16, 2007

Design on a Dime

I'm Dawn, and I'm a design show addict. I love the show "Freestyle" because it's free! And I love rearranging things, so it's a show after my own heart.

I got my new duvet in last week, and finally have had a chance to upload the pic I took of my newly decorated bed. And of course the pictures above the bed that Theresa and I hung up way back when.

I love it. It's taken me forever to get it settled, find the right duvet, but I'm thrilled with the results of my "patience"

7 comments:

QueenieCarly said...

That is just gorgeous, Dawn! I love it! And the pillows look fab. Is that a little green accent in there? Looks great!

Sarah said...

beeeeeeeautiful!

Anonymous said...

What's a duvet? colonconfusedcolon

dawnmarie said...

Shuddup Nicholas, you know very well what a duvet is. :P

Rachel said...

very nice!

UnionMan1864 said...

I dont know what a duvet is.

thisisbeth said...

It looks great, Dawn.