Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday ramblings

When a week that starts out with two days in bed, it goes pretty fast. I can't believe it's already Friday. This afternoon, I'm leaving work a tish early (I was supposed to be off all day, but came in due to missing two days) and then Nick and I are headed up north-east to my step-families cabin where we'll chill for the weekend with my parents and the dog. I foresee a lot of lake time in our future.
~~~~
I am now the proud owner of 35 6-inch rectangular vases. That's right. 35. And 100 tealight holders and 100 tealights.
~~~~
On the very same day that Toni boarded her plane for Italy, my passport arrived in the mail. A co-worker of mine who renewed her passport had to wait three months for hers, so I was thrilled my renewal only took two months. Now I get to renew it again in April after my name changes. And now I can go to Italy in a little under two months and have no problems!
~~~~
I have zero zero zero desire to accomplish anything at work today, so we'll see how much I get done before I leave.
~~~~
I hope everyone has fabulous weekends.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

technically 34 vases and some broken glass. i'll pick up another vase for you tomorrow though. :)

thisisbeth said...

Have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

i like weekends.